hi! welcome to the battle game wiki!




stats and basic moves: (please note that there are no limits to how far these stats can go. this is a choice not something i'm working on.)

  • health: pretty self explanatory. if it drops below 0 you die.
  • energy: almost everything you do is multiplied by energy.
  • defense: all damage is subtracted from damage(e.g. damage(10) - defense(5) = total(5)).
  • attack: does 20 - 40 damage.
  • heal: heals you 25 - 40 health.
  • defend: gain 1 - 10 defence.
  • rest: heals you 10 health and gain .05 energy.
  • skip: skips your turn.

  • characters:
  • spiderman: one of the original characters(marked original. i don't change these much).
    1. web shooter: does 40 - 50 damage but can only be used 4 times.
    2. face punch: does 30 - 45 damage.
    3. flying kick: 75% chance to do 35 - 60 and 25% chance to do 20 - 25.
    4. think: increases energy by .2 but if energy is greater than 2 you can't use it.
  • shobe: requested (i try not to change these much).
    1. cheese toss - does 30 damage and heals 15 health.
    2. cheese wall - gains 7 defense and 10 health.
    3. cheesy onslaught - does 69 damage (why 69? idk).
  • wyvern: requested. starts with 110 health and 10 defense.
    1. fire breath: does 20 - 30 damage and removes .05 energy from your opponent.
    2. claw swipe: does 40 - 70 damage.
  • thanos: original.
    1. smash: does 25 - 45 damage.
    2. thanos snap: has a 50% chance of doing 50 - 70 damage or does 50 damage to you.
    3. rewind: need to have above .5 energy, resets all stats that are under what you started with, and resets enemy stats if they have above the original stats but if they have 1.5 times your defense they have a 50% chance to resist and if they have 2.5 times your defense they have a 100% chance to resist.
    4. true heal: heals you 50 health.
    5. power stone shield: gives you 50 defense but can only be used once.
  • pikachu: original.
    1. thunder shock: does 40 - 50 damage but has a 25% chance to do 10 damage to you.
    2. tail slap: does 35 damage.
    3. pika block: does 5-10 damage and makes you immortal for one round.
    4. evolve: turns you into raichu and resets your health.
  • raichu: original. can only be accessed by using pikachu.
    1. thunder punch: does 45 - 55 damage.
    2. wild charge: does 50 - 60 but has a 50% chance of doing 10 - 25 damage to you.
    3. raichu block: same as pika block but does 10 - 15 damage.
    4. unevolve: resets your health to 100 and turns you into pikachu.
  • Hercules: original.
    1. arrow shots: has a 75% chance of doing 50 - 65 damage and a 25% chance of missing.
    2. club strike: does 35 damage.
    3. equalize heaths: if your health is lower than the enemy, your health becomes equal to your enemy.
  • jedi: original.
    1. lightsaber slash: renamed attack.
    2. force whirlwind: does 60 damage but can only be used twice.
    3. battlemind: increases your energy by .4 but if your energy is over 2, you can't use it.
  • winnerwannabe:
    1. bow shot: 75% chance to do 20 - 70 damage, 25% chance to do 0 - 40 damage.
    2. axe hit: 50% chance of doing 50 damage and decreasing your enemy's defense by 5 50% chance of doing 25 damage.
    3. god apple: heals 15 health, 3 defense, and .01 energy. also gains energy and health for 4 rounds.
    4. enchant armor: gains 10 - 20 defense (half as much if defense over one hundred), and one level in one of 4 types of thorns (twice as much if defense is over 100).
    5. /kill: ???
    6. potion of weakness: enemy looses .2 energy and defense equal to your energy, looses energy for 4 rounds and defense for 2 rounds.
    7. shield: makes you immortal for one round.
    8. energy drain: does 10 - 30 damage and heals half as much. also drains .5% from enemy in energy and gains .25% in energy.
    9. sacrifice: sacrifice health and gain energy or vice versa multiplier from health to energy is .005 (energy to health is times 200).
    10. potion of poison: does 5 damage for 4 - 6 rounds and adds 5 damage to all poison damage in the future.
    11. corode: enemy looses 5 defense for 2 rounds and adds 5 to all poison defense lost.
  • Blue_Fire64:
    1. /kill: ???
    2. burn: does 35 damage, removes .075 energy and does damage for 4 more rounds.
    3. stab: bow shot(winnerwannabe) but 20 - 80 instead of 20 - 70.
    4. bone shield: does 10 damage to enemy and you gain 5 - 15 defense.
    5. god apple: explained in winnerwannabe.
    6. armor break: does 10 damage and removes 50 defense from enemy.
    7. shield: explained in winnerwannabe.
    8. enchant armor: explained in winnerwannabe.
    9. accelerate regeneration: makes healing and gaining energy faster.
  • coral guardian: requested.
    1. ocean's light: adds .05 energy and 5 - 20 defense.
    2. protector of the tomb: does 25 - 45 damage.
  • covid vaccine: requested.
    1. antibodies: does 20 - 50 damage.
    2. purify: increases energy and health.
    3. immune system: adds 10 defense.
  • voldemort: original.
    1. crucio: attack renamed. killing curse: 50% chance of doing 50 damage to you and 50% chance of doing 50 damage to the enemy.
    2. regeneration: heals you for 6 rounds.
    3. create horcrux: heals 50 or if your health is under 50, brings you back to one hundred health but can only be used 7 times.
  • mewtwo: original.
    1. doom desire: does 25 - 35 and has a 50% chance of doing 5 - 15 more damage.
    2. spacial rend: does 50 - 70 damage.
    3. psycho boost: does 20 - 80 damage.
  • medusa: original. starts with a bit into every type of thorns.
    1. claw slice: does 35 damage.
    2. stone gaze: 50% chance to do 50 damage.
    3. snake bite: does 40 - 45 damage and does damage for the next 6 rounds or does 15 - 25 damage.
  • teacher:
    1. ruler smack: does 30 - 45 damage.
    2. apple: has a 75% chance of healing 25 - 50 and a 25% chance of having a 75% chance of healing 0 - 30 and a 25% chance of doing 0 - 30 damage.
    3. pencil stab: does 35 damage.
  • dummy: can't use most player moves.
    1. attack self: does 10 damage to yourself.
    2. gain energy: gain .1 energy.
    3. lose energy: lose .1 energy
  • spinal millipede: requested. starts with 20 defense.
    1. steel skin: gain 5 - 30 defense.
    2. needle barrage: does 25 - 45 damage.
  • covid-19: requested.
    1. infect: enemy takes damage for 4 rounds and loses .05 energy.
    2. poison: takes damage for 4 rounds and more damage than before when poisoned.
    3. virus: do 50 damage.
  • firebeast: requested.
    1. fire beam: does 20 - 40 damage and enemy loses .05 energy.
    2. beast slash: does 40 - 50 damage.
    3. spiritual flame: gain .025 energy and 10 defense, does 10 damage.
    4. wings of flame: gain 10 - 20 defense and health.
  • crawler: requested.
    1. blazeing rage: energy goes up by .075.
    2. bloody onslaught: does 50 damage.
  • withered stone: requested.
    1. pound: does 20 damage.
    2. absorb: enemy takes 10 damage and loses .2 energy, gain 10 health and .2 energy.
  • moss growth: requested.
    1. air slash: does 70 damage.
    update log:

  • 1.1.
    1. have health, energy, defence, attack, heal, defend, rest, skip, spiderman, shobe, wyvern, thanos, pikachu, raichu, hercules, jedi, winnerannabe, blue_fire64, coral guardian, covid vaccine, voldemort, mewtwo, medusa, teacher, dummy, spinal millipede, covid-19, firebeast, crawler, withered stone, and moss growth.
    planed changes:

    1. add modifyers that change initial stats.